I am thankful and blessed. I am happy.
My God is perfect, holy, lovely, Father, protector, healer, friend. He knows my every thought and every need. He provides, leaving me on my knees. His Spirit reveals His heart to me. I am thankful for who He is and His relentless love.
I have a wonderful husband whom God chose to be my very best friend and love. Josh knows me so incredibly well and loves me even better. We are about to celebrate 4 years of love, adventures, lessons, joy, growth, and blessings.
I have an incredible family. I miss them and I cannot wait to see them soon. They love me infinity, support me, encourage me, and teach me constantly. I am so proud to call them my mom, my dad, and my sister. All of my in-laws and nephews are amazing people doing amazing things and living their lives in HIS presence.
I am in a place during these economic times, where my husband and I can grow our savings for the future. That is such an incredible blessing.
I have a job with good bosses who truly care. My job allows me to have flexible hours so I can spend time doing things I love with people I love. Animals 5 days a week...what could be better?:)
Thankful....
No comments:
Post a Comment